10 Reasons to join Perran Tennis
- Six grass courts – three newly refurbished and bookable for members only.
- Three newly painted hard courts, bookable for members only.
- Flood lights for evening play
- Affordable membership for all
- A beautiful Edwardian Club House
- A friendly welcome
- Individual and group coaching with LTA Coach Matt Trudgeon
- Competitive opportunities in our mens, ladies and mixed teams
- Holiday and weekly activities for minis and juniors with our club coach.
- Social events and club competitions. ( Wimbledon, wooden racket, mixed doubles, adult and junior club championships and our famous Xmas curry & quiz )!
Joining Perran Tennis 2022/23
At present we are inviting all our members to renew their memberships for the coming season from the 1st April 2022 until the 31st March 2023. All current members should have received an email with the 2022/23 membership form. Our fees are still some of the cheapest in the South West and we remain ‘a club for the community’. New members are welcome to download and complete a membership form anytime after the 1st April 2022.
There is no joining fee and a category to suit all.
Click here to download a membership application form
Any membership queries you can contact our treasurer – Alison Luck by email – Alisonallfirstname.lastname@example.org
Arrange a visit
Why not come down and see us? We’d be glad to give you a tour and tell you more about the activities and facilities. Contact us to arrange a visit.
What They’re Saying:
“My wife and I visited Perranporth Tennis club during our honeymoon. With its beautiful nineteenth century clubhouse and numerous grass courts it makes for a perfect setting. Steve the coach was really kind and welcoming and we happily whiled away some sunny afternoons on court. We are already looking forward to going back.” – Ellen and Sydney
*** UPDATE*** all of our members will now have to pre-book a court, prior to playing. Please note any bookings can only be made up to seven days in advance. (Logging into club spark or using the ‘Booker’ app is required ). – Dave Smith
LINK BELOW FOR COURT BOOKING